A Full Range of Solutions
Let an HVAC contractor or electrician in Lexington, KY, and other areas we serve provide you with:
Synergy Home understands that HVAC issues create unsafe and uncomfortable living situations, especially when the outside temperatures become extreme. Thankfully, our HVAC specialists are on standby to address all of your problems. You can also expect the best service agreements. Whether you need HVAC installation, repair, or maintenance, we got you covered.
Why Work with Us?
Nothing beats an HVAC company that’s locally owned and understands the importance of connecting with its customers. The team at Synergy Home has always been here for you, so expect the highest level of professionalism and exceptional service that will keep you coming back for more. Take a closer look at what you’ll get when you decide to work with us:
- A+ BBB Rating – Our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau shows that we have earned an excellent reputation in the community for providing stellar services and keeping our customers happy.
- Fully Licensed & Insured Technicians – You can feel confident that every technician who enters your home is professionally trained, fully licensed, and insured. We make a point of treating your home just like it was our own.
- Honest Pricing Structure – Many service companies try to add hidden fees, but we like to keep our pricing open and honest to help build trust.
- A Whole-House Approach to Our Services – We utilize the latest building science for a more holistic approach to our services that always gets great results.
- Financing Options Available – We offer flexible financing options to help meet your budget, so you don’t have to miss out on working with us.
Schedule a Service with Our Team
From electrical solutions to HVAC services, Synergy Home is second to none in the local area. To find out more about the services we offer in Lexington, KY, and nearby areas, call us or complete our online contact form.
See What Our Customers Are Saying
Installed solar on my roof. Outstanding work, follow up and stellar customer support. I only have 2 thumbs, but would give Synergy Home 5 thumbs up otherwise (I need 1.5 more friends)!Ink wasn't dry on my contract with Steve and a pile of folks showed up to my house to get started with pre-electric work. Vince, Cameron, Greg, Nick, Luke, and Isaac. Great experience so far.My system is making more juice since September 6 than I'm using.Synergy Home is the place to go in Lexington if you want a local business with their own installers, their own tech support, etc.My meter was running backwards on the first day. What a sight to see! 😀
Natalie Highley Srutowski
Frank and Corey were awesome! Great installation
Had Synergy come in to give us a second estimate and we got the same products plus a new HVAC system, new ductwork and insulated our attic considerably cheaper than what the other company offered by 5 figures. GREAT company and AWESOME pricing with EXCELLENT customer service and sales people! Steve Cope is as good as there is!!
Spray foam insulation in the attic.
Thanks Danny and Mike! Y'all finished the job a day earlier than expected! Always a pleasure to work with Synergy.
Frank and Corey from Synergy Home were professional, on time, and courteous. They completed the installation in the estimated time frame. Another positive experience with Synergy Home.
Mike, Danny, Frank, and Corey did an outstanding job today installing a new hvac system, steam humidifier, uv light, a media cabinet and filter, and new Wi-Fi programmable thermostat. They removed all old equipment, showed us their work and answered all our questions. They were most professional and courteous. Their efforts on our behalf are greatly appreciated.
Fernando and Rafael did a superb job of encapsulating our crawl space. They covered the floor with dual layer plastic and then applied closed cell spray foam to the inside of all exterior walls, portions of each pier, all vents, and even applied to the.inside of the metal access door. The work looks very professional. They removed all surplus product and equipment before they left. It was a joy to have them work on our home and we would recommend them and Synergy highly to anyone needing a solution to high moisture levels in their crawl space.